tasklist.exe Instructions - Find Injections of a particular .dll Library
• In an administrative, UAC-elevated cmd.exe prompt:
· Execute: tasklist.exe /fi "modules eq dllname.dll" >"x:\path\COMPUTERNAME--dllname.dll--Injections.txt"
· Where 'dllname.exe' is the .dll name of interest.
· Where ‘x:\path’ is a folder where the user has create and write permissions.
· Where ‘COMPUTERNAME’ is the Windows computername.
• Repeat the steps necessary to produce data for every .dll name of interest.
Any external referenced material in this document is hyperlinked. Authors responsible for referenced work should be sought through the reference(s) listed.
I am Christopher Etter, a Professional Services consultant.
Because you are using this, I welcome you as my customer. These documents are free for you to use. I work diligently to serve you with material such as this. I would appreciate it if PSPRO (professionalservices.pro), my name, and this 'Credits' section remain attached to this work so that I accrue name recognition via your success and peer recommendation. Thank you very much, and I hope this document helps you solve your current information technology issue!